 Robotics / RCX / 2053
Re: sending a message from the RCX to the PC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 23:34:36 GMT

Michael Franklin Bosu wrote:

opcode F7 is the send message command, so I tried that in my code on the
RCX but it didnt work or do I have to use something more than F7 to inform
the RCX that i am sending a message.
? If you are writing your own RCX OS, you should know that you can't use
original firmware opcodes without the original firmware. What you need to
do is directly interface with the IR port, which is beyond me.
--
"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing sound they make as they go by."
        - Douglas Adams