 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: range USB IR long Tower
 Results 1041 – 1060 of about 2200.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  cygwin error

i got this error while trying to setup legOS 0.2.6 i'm running windows XP scott@FAMILYCOMPUTER /legos-0.2.6 $ make depend for i in util lib boot demo ; do make - --unix NODEPS=yes -C $i depend || exit 2 ; done make[1]: Entering directory (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb
(score: 1.960)

  Re: FindWorld & ClearWorld Spybot NQC API additions

(...) You are quite welcome. I hope there are at least a few folks out there who are finding this useful. Mostly we should all thank Dave Baum for his efforts to add Spybot support to NQC and for designing a program that allows for extension in a (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb
(score: 1.960)

  Re: installation of cygwin and legos/brickos

John, It looks as if you don't have the cross compiler or it is is not in a known directory. Try searching your entire hard drive for h8300. That might bring something up. You should have either tired to build the cross compiler or downloaded it (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb
(score: 1.960)

  RE: IR Problems

RCX IR does not require direct line of sight. All sorts of reflections will work. Especially if you're in a "smallish" (bedroom, home office) room. The RCX firmware always has the IR turned off. "Wait for mail" and "send mail" is just a higher (...) (18 years ago, 2-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 1.906)

  QuiteC IR interfacing to lego firmware IR

Hi, QuiteC's IR facilities are rudimentary. They send and receive single bytes. I need to be able to make it send and receive lego IR protocol messages for opcode 0xf7. I'm not having much luck. When I send a 0xf7 opcode with a message of 0x03 (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 1.905)

  RE: IR Problems

IR communication is no where near the reliability like a tcp/ip. You can easily lose a message ... so program must be either extremely simple one way communication. The sender should be programmed to handle message loss. What I had the kids done was (...) (18 years ago, 2-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 1.905)

  Re: QuiteC IR interfacing to lego firmware IR

(...) It is my conclusion that QuiteC is not receiving back to back IR bytes fast enough, and that characters are lost. Kevin (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 1.898)

  Ir transmission

Hi, is there any way to send IR messages using pbForth. This is in order to use the IR proximity detector commonly used with nqc programs. Also I think that with alternative firmware such as pbForth and nqc, it should be possible to do it without (...) (26 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

ir
(score: 1.898)

  is IR considered broken?

The precompiled tm-and-ir, kinda works for me. It is pretty good at receiving data, but the transmitted message often has garbage. When I compile it myself using the latest legOS snapshot, it always transmits garbage, others seem to have seen the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.898)

  IR Sensitivity - Was: 1.5/2.0 infrared problem

(...) I think there might be an explanation for this and I've been meaning to post on this topic, but never seem to have gotten around to it! :-) I've opened up my RCX 1.0 and the IR receiver has the markings "TSOP 1138" on it. After looking this (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 1.898)

  Re: is IR considered broken?

(...) I have working IR code, but it does not work with LegOS. It works with that "custom, as-yet-unreleased version of Librcx" I mention every so often. It probably wouldn't take much to port it to LegOS. Changes would be: - modify hook to get a (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.897)

  The IR FIX -- was: Re: Is IR considered broken?

(...) I had the same problem. (...) Here's the fix: enclode the old handler code in #ifdef TRASH, use the new #else part. I'll say a few things about the motivation below. (If you prefer to patch, download (URL) it's based on LegOS 0.1.7 but should (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.897)

  Re: RCX remote and Spybotics

Happy New Year! (again) "Mark Ferris" <markdf2001@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:dpg41vcgltkjmnk...4ax.com... (...) A lot of infrared "in the air" certainly conflicts, because there are no IR-channels. A pair LED and transistor work in a (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 1.897)

  IR Proximity Detection Problem

I have tried to get proximity dectection via RCX emitting IR (SendMessage/NQC) and Light Sensor (mounted on top of the RCX's IR unit). But the raw values seemed to be the same with/without emitting IR. Average value was 725. Went up to 800 (black (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 1.897)

  Listening to IR via NQC

I know that NQC can send IR messages; can it -- or any other command-line program -- listen to the IR port and dump any incoming messages to a file (or stdout)? (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

ir
(score: 1.896)

  RCX IR Tx Circuit

Here's my drawing of the RCX IR transmission circuit (receiver circuit to follow soon): (URL) With the voltages as shown, the RCX is not transmitting. The IR LEDs are powered by a 600mA current sink. I haven't measured for waveforms yet - the (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)

ir
(score: 1.896)

  Re: Blocking IR

Hi Kekoa, Could you post your working IR .srec code or email me if possible? I have tried the examples with the LegOS read sensor routines and I still get the same results. i.e. it works at about 2mm from the unit but fails after more than 5mm. I (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.896)

  IR ranging

hey i read that you can perform ir ranging with an rcx. how can i pull this off? please help. and has anyone tried building a laser diode that is mindstorms compatible? i tried it but i killed my laser. i figure you can do some cool stuff with the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 1.896)

  IR download broken

I just tried my new IR remote for my RCX and it doesn't work at all. So then I tried downloading a program with NQC (which I have done for quite a while) and that doesn't work either, I just get "No response from RCX". What's going on, is my RCX (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 1.896)

  Blocking IR

Before I start trying to do this, does anyone know why the LegOS function write_ir is a blocking function? I'm trying to write an IR detection system but am unable to do so in LegOS because every time I write a byte to the IR port the RCX locks up. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.895)

More:  Next Page >>