 Robotics / RCX / 1849
Re: Motor Control Register (0xf000)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 22:10:26 GMT

Juergen Stuber  <stuber@loria.fr> wrote:
While you are at it you could also make a remark near
the explanation of the f000 motor control register,
and make it clear that this is a hardware function.

Thanks for the suggestion... I think the change I made a few days ago
included a note here also, but we might be talking about different spots.
Let me know if not... kekoa@stanford.edu.

-Kekoa