 Robotics / RCX / 1843
Re: Motor Control Register (0xf000)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 22:37:55 GMT

Mark Riley <markril@hotmail.com> wrote:
So, I wrote a little test program that wrote a unique
pattern to all memory in the range 0xf000-0xfb7f.
I then inspected the memory, and sure enough the
entire pattern was intact.  It turns out that the entire
range is RAM, even the address 0xf000!

This is interesting.  It makes sense that the memory backing these
locations still works, but I never would have thought to try to use it.  I
will make a note of this on my pages.

-Kekoa