 Robotics / RCX / 174
Re: fast firmware downloader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 02:54:56 GMT

In article <37F6A644.15E3DC5B@noga.de>, "Markus L. Noga" <markus@noga.de> wrote:

Hi,

I'm currently implementing LNP. As a first demo application, I just
finished a quad-speed firmware downloader. If you're using replacement
firmware, maybe this will be of use to you.

http://www.noga.de/legOS/fastdl-0.1.tgz

See you at MindFest,

Markus.

If there's interest in a stand-alone firmware downloader running on the
Mac, please let me know.  I can certainly add the approriate quad-speed
stuff into NQC, and can also make a stand-alone version if Mac users are
using pbFORTH or something else like that and want faster firmware
downloads.

Dave Baum

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com