 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 391
RE: fast firmware downloader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 14:44:51 GMT

PS2: As always, the spirit of friendly competition in the Extreme Team
     is fascinating and quite efficient. Did you ever watch The Big
Blue?

Is this the movie where there are guys competing in
unassisted (except by a huge weight) deep dives?

Those guys are mental...

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>