 Robotics / RCX / *5615 (-20)
  Measuring robot turn angle

The drive system in my robot is an adder-subtractor (see (URL) which uses two differentials in order to get equalized forward/reverse drive while allowing turning and pivoting (turning in place). For navigational purposes, the robot should be able (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Configuring LegOS with USB tower under Win2K.

Hi Everyone, Does anyone have any info. on setting up and using the new USB tower with Cygwin and the H8 cross-compiler for LegOS under Win2K. These are the instructions I am currently following :- (URL) would also be very grateful for any more (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  MacNQC can't open the #include file

When I have an #include line in my .nqc source file, such as #include "incl_file.nqh" the compiler complains that it can't open the referenced file. I get the following error: Error: could not open file incl_file.nqh test_file.nqc line 1 #include (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: startin with robolab

(...) I'm pretty sure that you cannot download ROBOLAB, but must purchase it. What country are you in? This page will help you figure out where you can buy it: (URL) will need ROBOLAB version 2.5 if you do not want to buy the RCX and IR Tower. As (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Linux driver for USB Tower

Have a look at: (URL) I'm not involved! (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Linux driver for USB Tower

Hi all, is anybody developing a Linux driver for the USB Tower shipped with Mindstorms 2.0. Stewart (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: RCXblt.dll

Absolutely brilliant! Exactly what I needed and it's working fine in .NET. Thanks so much -Brad (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Driving R/C servos and interrupt latencies

Hi, I finally succeeded in driving up to 7 R/C servos from the RCX using a shift register and a re-triggerable monostable (for synchronization) all driven from the FTOA output line (senor B, AC coupled into a transistor) . This involved switching (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: RCXblt.dll

(...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Robolab and 3rd party camera

Hmm... And how about the 'internet' camera? Will that one work with win2000/xp? Then I could just run a webcam-application to upload the image to the local ftp server, and Robolab could get that image from the local web server. But alas, when I try (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  RCXblt.dll

Anyone started programming directly with the dll's from RIS2.0 ? I'm trying to program in C# and I have only been able to generate COM wrappers (RCXblt.dll being the main one). The method that has me stuck (as I cannot find doco anywhere) is (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Dave Chen's Function List

Dave Chen's Function List (Published on lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos on April 16 2000) Very useful!! Thks. Regards -- CarlosLuis Rendón M. Network Manager (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Robolab and 3rd party camera

Hi, RoboLab 2.5 will not work with any webcam in Windows 2000 and XP. Thankfully, support for these two OSes will be included in the next release of RoboLab, and any camera that has a driver for Windows 2000 or XP should work fine. Pete (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Is this group dead??

(...) No, see (URL) . (...) It contains so few bugs that there is no need for discussion :-) Jürgen (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Robolab and 3rd party camera

Hi, I'm trying to use the cool Robolab 2.5 camera features, but I'm running into problems. I don't have the Lego (Logitech) camera, but I'm trying to use a 3rd party webcam. Has anyone succeeded in doing so? Using Windows 2000, no matter what camera (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Blocking problem?

Hi all, The model this is written for is a biped walker with each leg driven by it's own motor. The PB is a Scout. It uses a modified version of ping.nqc to do IR proximity detection. When it detects that there is an obstacle, it should back up, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Is this group dead??

Hi, is Java for LEGO dead? I am interested in LEGO if it has a Java version for the RCX but it takes some activity to get a bug free VM for the RCX...or? /Morten (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Devantech SRF04 Ultrasonic Ranger interface to the RCX

Hi, Since the GP2D12 sensor interfacing has been sucessfuly been completed, here is another request. Can someone suggest a way to interface the Devantech SRF04 Ultrasonic Ranger to the RCX? This seems to be a great sensor to use for mapping... (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: VC++6 and LegOS

Definitely it works. Thanks steve. Regards. -- CarlosLuis Rendón M. Network Manager "Steve Hassenplug" <steveh@mailcode.com> escribió en el mensaje news:GpBrn5.6nL@lugnet.com... (...) arguments' (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: VC++6 and LegOS

I have my Visual Studio set up so I can make programs, download programs, and download firmware all from the 'tools' menu in VS (VC++). So far, the only thing I'm not set up for is editing the 'makefile' file. Under 'Tools>Customize...' select the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact