 Robotics / RCX / 1577
Re: RCXblt.dll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 19:57:46 GMT

Try the following:
    http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=16802

Brad Linsley wrote:

Anyone started programming directly with the dll's from RIS2.0 ?

I'm trying to program in C# and I have only been able to generate COM
wrappers (RCXblt.dll being the main one).

The method that has me stuck (as I cannot find doco anywhere) is

BRICKCODELib.PBrickCode.Open(string strBrick, string strDriver).

This comes from RCXblt.dll. Keep getting COMExceptions saying "Driver ABC
not supported" when invoked as such,

new PBrickCode().Open("", "ABC");

Tried .sys, .dll files as the driver, but I can't find the magic string that
makes it work. All other methods fail as it says, "Brick not open".

Anyone tried this and had success ? All the pages on the web are old and
refer to spirit.ocx or projects like legOS. I would email LEGO but I doubt I
would get a response from them.

Thanks in advance
-Brad