 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 160
Re: Robolab and 3rd party camera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 13:10:51 GMT

Hmm... And how about the 'internet' camera? Will that one work with
win2000/xp? Then I could just run a webcam-application to upload the image
to the local ftp server, and Robolab could get that image from the local web
server. But alas, when I try this, I only get a white/blank image. Not
supported either?

with regards,

'do

--

ir. Aldo Hoeben                        Assistant professor
mailto:A.Hoeben@io.tudelft.nl   ID-Studiolab / IDEATE Tools

"Peter Parente" <parenp@rpi.edu> wrote in message news:GpEG1D.HLp@lugnet.com...
Hi,

RoboLab 2.5 will not work with any webcam in Windows 2000 and XP.