 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2196
2195  |  2197
Subject:
Configuring LegOS with USB tower under Win2K.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 13:43:03 GMT

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have any info. on setting up and using the new USB tower with
Cygwin and the H8 cross-compiler for LegOS under Win2K.

These are the instructions I am currently following :-

http://legos.sourceforge.net/files/windows/cygwin/legOS-0.2.4.html

I would also be very grateful for any more up-to-date instructions or hints
and tips.

Thanks.

Dave W.