 Robotics / NXT / 653
Re: Another New NXT Utility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 18:44:32 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Edwin Pilobello wrote:
How about a "click" sound when the keys are hit?

I have updated both versions of the NXT Screen utility to play the "! Click"
sound on the NXT when a button is pressed.  Since I delete all the standard
sound files as soon as I can after installing the official firmware that means
my NXT continues to be beautifully silent when I press the buttons on the PC (or
on the NXT).  That also means that I haven't been able to verify that an NXT
which has that sound file on it actually makes the appropriate sound when you
press the buttons on the utility.  Could you try it out and let me know if it
works or not?

John Hansen