 Robotics / NXT / 649
Re: Another New NXT Utility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:16:31 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, John Hansen wrote:

I have replaced the zips (test_release.zip and nextscreen.zip) with new versions
which add support for saving .png images.  All it took was downloading the
pngimage component for Delphi from sourceforge and then adding ", pngimage" to
the implementation uses statement.  Adding the .jpg support earlier today was
similarly trivial.

John Hansen

Hi John,

Thanks for adding the PNG support. I downloaded and played with both versions of
the util and the PNG save works great. Once again, many thanks for the utility
and I look forward to the clear NXT screen captures that will help us all better
document what we're doing with the NXT!

Dave