 Robotics / NXT / 647
Re: Another New NXT Utility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 07:32:40 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, John Hansen wrote:
I just uploaded a new nextscreen.zip with both versions of the NeXT Screen
utility.  The one which uses an image of the NXT now supports scaling via the
right-click popup menu.  You can scale from 1x to 4x with several fixed steps in
between.  I also added hot keys for toggling on and off the Polling (Ctrl+P) and
a Poll Now (Ctrl+N) option.  The test_release.zip on the BricxCC home page now
has the fancier (NXT image) version built into it.

John Hansen

It worked!  Teaching the kids how to use View couldn't have been easier.
NextScreen2 is now very much a part of my toolkit.  Hurrah!!