 Robotics / NXT / 640
Re: Another New NXT Utility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 17:42:42 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Edwin Pilobello wrote:
In lugnet.robotics.nxt, John Hansen wrote:
.  For classroom purposes the newer version might be nicer.

John Hansen

Thanks a lot!  I'm starting three classes today.  Your utility will be utilized
extensively.

I just uploaded a new nextscreen.zip with both versions of the NeXT Screen
utility.  The one which uses an image of the NXT now supports scaling via the
right-click popup menu.  You can scale from 1x to 4x with several fixed steps in
between.  I also added hot keys for toggling on and off the Polling (Ctrl+P) and
a Poll Now (Ctrl+N) option.  The test_release.zip on the BricxCC home page now
has the fancier (NXT image) version built into it.

John Hansen