 Robotics / Handy Board / 1739
Re: Sonar and the handyboard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 1997 18:01:38 GMT

Tom,

You mentioned that the INIT has the 330ohm.  I'm pretty
sure it's the BINH and NOT the INIT that should have the 330ohm.
Reread Kents documentation.  I don't think you would have damaged
the unit in this short of time.

Like I've mentioned on many occasions.  I STRONGLY think that
the developers of the ranging unit socketed that silly chip
'cause they knew it was prone to failure.

Is your source of the board close?....

Adam B. Cox      check out my web page
Computer Engineer http://www.zenox.com/~adam
Zenox Communications Corp. vmail: 416-241-7000 (x224)