 Robotics / Search Results: EVENT_MASK
 Results 141 – 160 of about 800.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Robo Rocks 2007 (Event Photos)

Full gallery of pictures from the event, click (URL) here>. Post Moderation P.S. Please pardon the duplicate postings. (17 years ago, 17-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

event
(score: 0.488)

  Re: I2C device for the RCX

"Bastiaan v.Kesteren" <b.van.kesteren53@zonnet.nl> wrote in message news:H8nvnF.2rz@lugnet.com... (...) takes (...) package, (...) A 3% error rates (7 out of 250 messages) is far too high. I would have expected error rates under 1 in 10 million (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

mask
(score: 0.488)

  Re: NXTLog sumo Event

The deadline for the NXTLog sumo (Dec 15th) is approaching. The details are posted here: (URL) summarize: Create a sumo robot, and post it to NXTLog (on the LEGO MINDSTORMS web site). Several robots will be selected and built, using instructions & (...) (17 years ago, 5-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.486)

  NXT Sumo - NXTize it all!

Some of us here in Indiana and surrounding areas recently got together for a "just for fun" sumo event. We didn't keep score, and in fact the goal was to use stock LEGO models as much as possible. We started out with making five copies of the #8275 (...) (17 years ago, 12-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.482)

  Re: Serenity, an autonomous NXT-based boat

Not that I've tried it (of course) but it seems that if were to use the treads with small paddles attached, it would push the splashing part to the rear, give skid steering, and sill provide good propulsion, similar to the corkscrew idea. Chain (...) (17 years ago, 17-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.476)

  Re: Serenity, an autonomous NXT-based boat

(...) I'd love to see more people try this. It's a little bit risky (usually, when my programming skills fail the robot doesn't end up stranding in the middle of a lake... or worse, on the bottom), but it brings up a whole new range of problems and (...) (17 years ago, 13-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.475)

  Idea on how to interrupt RotateMotor?

Since there is no event in nxc. Is there anyway to interrupt this call via a Off(OUT_AC) in another task? RotateMotor(OUT_AC, 20, 800); I could have used a time Wait after onFwd. However, This will not allow me to get a more previous degree turning. (...) (17 years ago, 3-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

event
(score: 0.471)

  RE: RotateMotorEx hangs

As long as it will still retain the value of rotation count, it will be very useful. Otherwise, it will be bad! This will help in simulating an event driven instance. Do you see there is any down side of this implementation other than a few more (...) (17 years ago, 6-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

event
(score: 0.471)

  Re: Brickworld 2007 - Indy 5.00

(...) Thank you Steve, Brian, and Bryan for the clarification on the track size. One more question: Would it be possible for whoever currently has the track to post some approximate NXT light sensor readings for the various positions across the (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jun-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.466)

  Re: Brickworld 2007 - Indy 5.00

(...) That appears to be a typo. The track fits on a FLL table, so it's a 44"x92" inch oval. And the lane is about 2ft wide. It's pretty easy to build and program a robot for this event. It just needs to follow a specific shade (actual value will (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jun-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.466)

  Re: lnp addressing messages

(...) Martin Cornelius wrote a nice little piece on this and related isues. it can be found at: (URL) particular look for the sentence: (...) and all shall be revealed :) taken from luis villas legOS howto i initialize lnp on the PC with: (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

mask
(score: 0.464)

  Pictures from Robot Sumo at Orlando, LIC

There was a Under 14 Light Weight Class Robot Sumo and a Tag Team event at the Orlando LIC -- see KK Quah's web-site, TLCK ((URL) for details. It happened May 19, 2007. Here are my pictures from the event: (URL) (17 years ago, 20-May-07, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.464)

  Re: assembler time delay?

Tomas, NOP is the easiest way while staying within a single program. If you want to measure long periods of time, you could attach some code to the 2khz interrupt timer (documented in the handyboard manual). Just setup a memory space to use as a (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

mask
(score: 0.463)

  Brickworld 2007 - Gladiator Sumo

Brickworld 2007, June 21-24, Chicago Gladiator Sumo: The competition will involve two robots in a circular ring, with the goal being to push your opponent out of the ring or otherwise disabling them within the time limit. While pushing your opponent (...) (17 years ago, 18-Apr-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.460)

  Brickworld 2007 - Indy 5.00

Brickworld 2007, June 21-24, Chicago Indy 5.00: Autonomous robots will run head-to-head races of five laps around a 8’x10’ oval gradient track. The event will be double-elimination or round-robin style (depending on the number of participants; (...) (17 years ago, 18-Apr-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.460)

  Brickworld 2007 - Line Maze

Brickworld 2007, June 21-24, Chicago Line Maze: Each robot gets three tries to find the end of a simple maze using line following techniques. The robot that completes the maze in the shortest time (after figuring bonuses and penalties) wins. Having (...) (17 years ago, 18-Apr-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.460)

  Brickworld 2007 - Rock Crawling

Brickworld 2007, June 21-24, Chicago Rock Crawling: The goal is to accumulate points by conquering as many obstacles as possible along a “Rock Crawling” course, with the spirit being to produce a remote controlled vehicle that can traverse a very (...) (17 years ago, 18-Apr-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.460)

  Re: BrickFest™ 2007 Mindstorms Events Wrapup

(Forgot to cross-post to robotics) It's been a couple weeks since BrickFest was over, but I wanted to thank everyone involved in the Mindstorms activities. I've only now had a chance to upload the many megabytes of videos that I wanted to have ready (...) (17 years ago, 17-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.460)

  Another awesome video of a LEGO sumo robotic event

Hello, At DivX we like to play with LEGO, we specifically like Autonomous LEGO Sumo Robot fights, few of us have put together a multi events championship and we are filming it in HD. We just published the round 3 of the championship, check it out it (...) (17 years ago, 9-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics) !

event
(score: 0.459)

  Brickfest2007 Crate/GB Contraption

We had quite the Mindstorms/Technic display at BrickFest2007 in Portland last weekend! Now that I have been home for a week, I'm starting to recover enough to actually write something about the event. David Schilling was in charge of our (...) (17 years ago, 10-Apr-07, to lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

event
(score: 0.459)

More:  Next Page >>