 Robotics / 9935
9934  |  9936
Subject:
Do I want a micromotor?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 04:04:49 GMT

Comparatively speaking, what are the major diffences between a standard motor
and a micromotor?  What is required to connect to it's output?  It appears
that it has the small toothed gear like the small toothed pulley in the Pitsco
catalog... How much can be done with this little motor?  Would it be a
valuable investment for our Mindstorms RIS?