 Robotics / 9936
Re: Do I want a micromotor?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 04:17:36 GMT

David C. Pyatt writes:
> Comparatively speaking, what are the major diffences between a standard motor
> and a micromotor?  What is required to connect to it's output?  It appears
> that it has the small toothed gear like the small toothed pulley in the Pitsco
> catalog... How much can be done with this little motor?  Would it be a
> valuable investment for our Mindstorms RIS?

I haven't used mine yet, probably because when I dropped it on the
floor, it fell in-between the atoms of the concrete and disappeared.  :)
It's a really, *really* small motor.

--
-russ nelson <sig@russnelson.com>  http://russnelson.com
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | "Ask not what your country