 Robotics / 8994
Re: Lego de-lurks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 12:08:10 GMT

At 19:49 12-12-1999 GMT, Nick Taylor wrote:
Many (most? all?) of your wishes can be easily fulfilled
with the HandyBoard and its expansion board.  It is programmed in
Interactive C ... so if you've been using Dave Baum's NQC there is
only a very small learning curve, it has more I/O than you'll ever
use on a LEGO robot, and with the expansion board it handles all of
the LEGO active sensors.

Thxs Nick, I'm checking the links right now !
Marco C. aka McViper