 Robotics / 8927
8926  |  8928
Subject:
Cybermaster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 21:58:00 GMT

Any Cybermaster users out there using more than one set?  I'm curious as
to whether or not one PC transmitter can talk to more than one Cybermaster
receiver.

I played with the IR of my RCX and didn't get very good range or a wide
degree of angles, so I'm thinking of purchasing a few Cybermasters for
PC-remote control, instead.

Tim

Tim Gion
tcg3j@cs.virginia.edu (fastest) or gion@cs.virginia.edu