 Robotics / 8993
Re: New Dave Baum Book?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 05:10:09 GMT

In article <385337C3.2BFDC9D0@voyager.net>, lpieniazek@novera.com wrote:

Dave Baum wrote:

I'd rather be paid in Lego.

Send me your snail. And post what parts you most hanker after. I'll see
what I can do, and I invite others to do the same. If all goes well I
have a few (1) technic shuttles coming that I will be parting out.

Thanks for the kind offer, but I'm not looking for anything specific at
the moment.  I think its just the concept of being paid in Lego by Lego
that sounds cool!

If people want to show their thanks for NQC, I'd rather see them purchase
a small Lego set and donate it to "Toys for tots", or any similar charity.

Dave Baum

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com