 Robotics / 9079
Re: New Dave Baum Book?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 21:49:02 GMT

We can never "Pay Dave Back" for NQC,
but we can Pay Forward by taking our
Lego and MindStorms stuff into our local
school, 4-H club, Scouts, etc, etc and
showing kids what Robots and Intelligent
Machines are all about, and teaching them
NQC.

We all have a lot of stuff we can never
Pay Back for... especially things we were
given or enabled to do as kids, when it
really mattered.  (In one of my cases,
A.C.Gilbert never gave me an Erector Set...
but he gave me PARTS out of the bins in his
factory, usually saying, "Hey, Kid, What do
think THIS is??" ).  I'd still rather have
PARTS than any finished thing.

--
Regards,
Terry King   ...In The Woods In Vermont