 Robotics / 8859
8858  |  8860
Subject:
Space Shuttle Set for Sale at ZanyBrainy!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 23:55:45 GMT

For all of you who are looking for spare parts, the generally thought of
BEST lego set for additional technic parts (as well as a REALLY cool set) is
8480 (the Technic Space Shuttle)

ZanyBrainy has that on sale from Dec 5 to the 11th for 50% off!!!  That
means you can get the set for $75!

I bought a new one on auction for about 155 less than a year ago!  Before
Lego *found* some additional ones.  And it was worth it for that price!

My local ZanyBrainy had at least 10 sets left today!  Hurry in and get them
while they are there!!!

--Alan

P.S.  No, I don't work for ZanyBrainy.
P.P.S.  I just checked and they don't have these on their Internet site.