 Robotics / 8799
Re: Exploration Mars Availalble?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 16:23:24 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Tom Boucher writes:
Hmmm  - For the First time I've seen this in the Online Lego Catalog.

Exploration Mars is supposed to be available 11/99.  It's 12/99.  Anyone
found it yet?

I just called S@H and the helpful lady told me that it is now slated to ship in
March 2000.  She didn't have much information about it other than it is an
expansion set and will cost $54.