 Robotics / 8744
Re: Motor not turning - help please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 06:48:10 GMT

If you buy a kit with a motor and it doesn't work you should get it replace
by the store or manufacturer.
It does plenty:
It keep you from getting angry / keep you happy
It helps them (Lego) see the DOA product count so they can target improved
quality & design
It goes a long way for Lego because you are more likely to buy more with
confidence.

My kids bought a motor kit in September and the motor didn't work, and the
store (Zellers) had no more in town and offered our money back or to wait
until November or December when they got more stock in to replace it or to
call Lego on our own.  We chose to call Lego and then mailed in the kit.  We
got a new kit in about a week.