 Robotics / 8680
8679  |  8681
Subject:
Motor not turning - help please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 02:33:41 GMT

Hello all,
I have had a couple of the new motors kind of lock up. It doesn't happen
all the time or to the same one. The motor will be working fine then I shut
down the power for the night or just to redesign and it locks up. I an put a
large tire on it and turn by hand to get going but this does not seem right.
The motors are not that old and don't have alot of hours on them.
Any help would be great.

Rob Libby