 Robotics / 8692
8691  |  8693
Subject:
MindStorm competitions (rcx on univ.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 10:50:42 GMT

Hi there,

Has anybody list of universities where the MindStorm is used? I`m
looking
specially for research areas, where RCX (or RCXes) are used as part of
complex system (and this is controlled by neural net, evol. alg. or
something like this). I found some universities in Europe Univ. of
Reading, Edinburgh Univ., Univ. of Manchester, Cardiff University (playing
footbal,sumo) and page with desc. of NN used in MindStorm & Cybermaster.

What about copetitions of mindstorms? Is there something like FIRA?? Is
inside FIRA  a part wokring with  mindstorms . I found some stuff on
university of Aarhus in Denmark. Is somewhere  another championship of
mindstorms ??

thx in advance
Miro

PS: Maybe this questions are stupid (and obsolete), but I have to
write something about this %SUBJ%

Denmark: http://www.daimi.au.dk/~hhl
Edinburgh:  http://www.dai.ed.ac.uk/groups/mrg/research/LEGO_project.html