 Robotics / 8693
8692  |  8694
Subject:
Received my RIS 1.5 Upgrade Kit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 14:31:32 GMT

Hi,

FYI...I received my RIS 1.5 Upgrade Kit form S@H Canada on Monday...about 2
weeks after ordering it.  It was free and I didn't even pay S/H.  The postage
on the box was about $3.45 (Can.).  Nice surprise, since I figured it would be
months in coming.  When I called, they had none in stock and didn't know what
the S?H charges would be (if any).  Someone else who lives in my area also got
their kit the same day.