 Robotics / 8851
Re: Received my RIS 1.5 Upgrade Kit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 01:11:28 GMT

On Wed, 1 Dec 1999 14:31:32 GMT, you wrote:

Hi,

FYI...I received my RIS 1.5 Upgrade Kit form S@H Canada on Monday...about 2
weeks after ordering it.  It was free and I didn't even pay S/H.  The postage
on the box was about $3.45 (Can.).  Nice surprise, since I figured it would be
months in coming.  When I called, they had none in stock and didn't know what
the S?H charges would be (if any).  Someone else who lives in my area also got
their kit the same day.

Is this a free upgrade only if you bought your RIS set recently?  Or
is it this price to everyone in Canada?

<ICS>