 Robotics / 7837
7836  |  7838
Subject:
Categorizing uploaded robot images on legomindstorms.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 18:58:43 GMT

Folks,

We'd like to categorize the robot/invention photos that have been uploaded to
legomindstorms.com.  I've come up with a tentative list of categories that I
wanted to show the group before we begin the process of tagging the existing
collection.  Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Russell Stoll
LEGO MINDSTORMS