 Robotics / 7839
RE: Categorizing uploaded robot images on legomindstorms.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 19:24:36 GMT

Folks,

We'd like to categorize the robot/invention photos that have been uploaded to
legomindstorms.com.  I've come up with a tentative list of categories that I
wanted to show the group before we begin the process of tagging the existing
collection.  Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Russell Stoll
LEGO MINDSTORMS

Ummmm, WELCOME!

<snipped many good categories>

Interesting senso

I am assuming a mailer problem or you forgot the "r" at the end... :-)

Will users be able to categorize their own inventions, and will there
be more than one category per invention?

If I look at my mazewalker, I can thing of about 4 categories for it...

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com