 Robotics / 7859
Re: Categorizing uploaded robot images on legomindstorms.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 15:54:28 GMT

Russell Stoll <admin@legomindstorms.com> wrote in message
Yes, users will be able to categorize their own inventions, putting their
creations in up to 4 or 5 categories.
Russ;
I would try to put the categories in a tree structure.  The for example
first branch might be Mobil or Stationary. Then for Mobil the branch might
be Walking or Wheels.  I think this would allow you to find models easier.
I don't quite know how to handle features like "Contains a Homebrew Sensor"
maybe this kind of feature would not be directly on the tree.
Mike G.