 Robotics / 7058
7057  |  7059
Subject:
FIRST comp at Agenda 2000 in Arizona?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 09:06:27 GMT

Hi folks,

I've just learned about the Agenda 2000 conference next month:

http://www.agendaweb.com/agenda2000/home.html

The conference program on that site lists an event on the Monday called
"FIRST Robot Competition", which I understand is a MindStorms challenge.
I've been invited to go and compete.

I can't find anything at http://www.usfirst.org/FLL/ that seems related to
this competition.  The event at Agenda doesn't seem to be for kids, but
I'm not certain.  I'm sure I'll get more info about the competition soon,
but in the meantime I was wondering if anyone knew more about it.

So, who else is going?  :)  Thanks,

- Ben.

Ben Williamson       benw@pobox.com     http://www.pobox.com/~benw/