 Robotics / 7062
Re: I'm writing a Mindstorms book.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 06:24:35 GMT

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: I'm writing a Mindstorms book.

(...) Contents of the CD aren't final yet. At a minimum there will be all of the sample programs used in the book both in RCX Code and NQC. There will also be distributions of the latest and greatest NQC, RcxCC, etc. We're trying to decide what else (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)