 Robotics / 7054
7053  |  7055
Subject:
I'm writing a Mindstorms book.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 05:53:23 GMT

Subject pretty much says it all.

I've posted some general information on the book at
http://www.enteract.com/~dbaum/guide/index.html

I consider the book to be about the "basics" - how to build and program a
Mindstorms robot.  There are a lot of examples and over 300
illustrations.  But its not just a set of instructions - I spend a lot of
time explaining why a certain piece or structure was chosen in the design,
etc.  Should be a very fun book.

Dave Baum

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com