 Robotics / 7063
RE: I'm writing a Mindstorms book.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 12:14:55 GMT

Brilliant!!

The 3D rendering is incredible.  Good luck with the book.  I will be among
the first in line.  Will a CD or floppy disk be included with the book?

Take care,
Carl

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Dave Baum
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 1999 1:53 AM
To: lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com
Subject: I'm writing a Mindstorms book.

Subject pretty much says it all.

I've posted some general information on the book at
http://www.enteract.com/~dbaum/guide/index.html

I consider the book to be about the "basics" - how to build and program a
Mindstorms robot.  There are a lot of examples and over 300
illustrations.  But its not just a set of instructions - I spend a lot of
time explaining why a certain piece or structure was chosen in the design,
etc.  Should be a very fun book.

Dave Baum

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com