 Robotics / 7071
Re: I'm writing a Mindstorms book.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 15:38:22 GMT

At 06:53 28-09-1999 Tuesday , Dave Baum wrote:
Subject pretty much says it all.

I've posted some general information on the book at
http://www.enteract.com/~dbaum/guide/index.html

I consider the book to be about the "basics" - how to build and program a
Mindstorms robot.  There are a lot of examples and over 300
illustrations.  But its not just a set of instructions - I spend a lot of
time explaining why a certain piece or structure was chosen in the design,
etc.  Should be a very fun book.

Very very nice !!! :-))))

What did you use for the 3D renderings?
They look very professional.