 Robotics / 6774
Re: Is MindStorms suitable for a 14-year old?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 19:05:23 GMT

You too huh?

I got a couple Lego Mindstorms sets a  few months ago.  I'm a good
programmer, but not very skilled at Technics.  Right now, I'm not using my
sets. Why?  Because Mindstorms got me (back) into electronics!  I had this
electronic kit when I was 12, and I loved playing with it.

Now, I'm going to go back and do what I always wanted to -- learn all about
electronics!

When I master them somewhat, I'll build cool sensors for Mindstorms! ^_^

--
Matt McDevitt
Webmaster