 Robotics / 6748
Re: Is MindStorms suitable for a 14-year old?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 20:05:05 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Tobias Möller writes:
I´m asking, because I want to have it, but what if it is too advanced?

It's not advanced electronics. It's easy as long as you follow the
constructopedia with models and hints and the programming guide on how to
programme your robots.

It's not too hard as soon as you have had a Mindstorms set for a week up to a
month.

I´m not going to use NQC or anything, I´ll use what´s in the
package. Can i still make cool things?

You can make OK things with the Lego Mindstorms programming software. I prefer
Gordon's Brick Programmer which has way more abilities. You can also use
Robolab - but my favourite is Gordon's Brick Programmer.

Play Well!

Marcus (10 years)

---
Marcus Fischer Mellbin
E-mail: marcus no-spam-at fischer-mellbin.com
http://www.fischer-mellbin.com/Marcus/marcus.html