 Robotics / 6724
Re: Is MindStorms suitable for a 14-year old?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 19:45:38 GMT

You could also look at the ROBOlab software which is way better than the
standard mindstorms software. It is $25.00 without documentation or $50.00
with Docs and information can be found at
http://www.ceeo.tufts.edu/graphics/moreonrobolab.html
The robolab software can be purchased at  http://www.pitsco-legodacta.com/
Jim Clark

"Tobias Möller" wrote:

I´m asking, because I want to have it, but what if it is too advanced? I´m
not going to use NQC or anything, I´ll use what´s in the package.
Can i still make cool things?

--Tobias

There is Love in the Red Letters.
There is truth in the Red Letters.
There is hope for the hopeless, tears and forgiveness.
There is love in the Red Letters, the Red Letters.