 Robotics / 6490
Re: robotic rovers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 20:27:42 GMT

I have another LDraw(n) rover that I posted in the
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/?n=215 group.  Only problem is that it's
kind of top-heavy, and the motors don't gear down much.  Still, it's another
design to compare.

Incidentally, has anyone tried to combine a rotation sensor and a touch sensor
on the same input?  I've tried programming a sensor task routine to separate
the input signals based on RAW voltage but it's not fast enough to handle
normal movement :(.  With two rotation sensors taking up two inputs, I'm not
looking forward to sharing input 3 with two touch sensors and a light sensor.