 Robotics / 626
Re: gear differential
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 18:51:47 GMT

Perhaps it is done by software.
Have you tried building the steering model?
I admit I have not built that one yet as I still having fun with the
grabber tractor thing. Has anyone had trouble changing the batteries in
this design? Unlike the crusher which is specially designed to take the
gearbox off, this one is a problem!

In message <4.1.19981118173811.00a20b10@jupiter.marktest.pt>, Laurentino
Martins <lmartins@marktest.pt> writes

Unfortunately I only have a CyberMaster...

Laurentino Martins