 Robotics / 621
Re: gear differential
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 17:41:00 GMT

Unfortunately I only have a CyberMaster...

Laurentino Martins

At 16:37 18-11-1998 Wednesday , you wrote:
lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Laurentino Martins) writes:

I would be more interested in a differential made with standard
Mindstorms/CyberMaster pieces, if that's possible of course.

While 8482 CyberMaster does not contain a differential piece, Mindstorms
does.  So if you have Mindstorms, you already have a differential.

If not, get the 5229 accessory pack.

   http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=5229

Fredrik