 Robotics / 625
Re: gear differential
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 19:38:14 GMT

I know what you mean. However, the model being described takes advantage of
the slippage. If they didn't slip and stretch, the two wheels could not move
at different speeds.

Matthew Miller wrote in message ...
Dave Forrest <davef@shmoopie.com> wrote:
I saw this picture  of a Limited Slip Differential yesterday:
http://home.sol.no/~selode/lego/limited.html

I don't understand how people use rubber bands like this in projects  --
they never seem to transmit enough power to move anything reliably.

Quotes 'R' Us                       ---> • http://quotes-r-us.org/