 Robotics / 623
Re: gear differential
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 18:59:01 GMT

I saw this picture  of a Limited Slip Differential yesterday:

http://home.sol.no/~selode/lego/limited.html

Dave :-)

lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Daan van der Weide) writes:
At 11/18/98 04:35 PM  , Ken Hornstein wrote:

Anyone have already tried making a differential gear transmission with LEGO
pieces?
I'd really like to see it is done...

Lego already has a special "differential" piece.  The Super Car has three
of them.  I think you can even buy it a la carte.

I've built a fairly compact one using only standard gears and pieces. I'm
waiting for my digital camera to put up some photos of it somewhere. Mail
me if you want a sneak preview.