 Robotics / 5443
Re: wireless camera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 23:44:56 GMT

       But before I jump up and down with glee, "midnight" June 24 is
       kind of ambiguous.  Technically, 12:00 AM June 24 is the point
       in time between June 23 and 24, which already happened.  Think
       they mean that, or end of June 24?

don't sweat that, I have the X10 home automation stuff, and have been on
their mailing list for a while.  They are NOTORIOUS for having these
"HURRY!! Buy NOW before it's TOO LATE!!!" sales, but then "do to popular
demand, we've extended the sale for another 24 hours, so buy NOW!"  I enjoy
their products, I don't have any complaints, but don't let the sale tactic
pressure you, even if they do go back to the normal price on it, it won't be
for long,  they've had the same $250 'DVD anywhere' kit on sale for $88 for
as long as I can remember...