 Robotics / 4664
Re: My ultimate project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 11:15:42 GMT

On Wed, 21 Apr 1999 13:57:55 GMT, lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Laurentino
Martins) wrote:

Just don't let the MindStorms spirit die!! :-)

No chance of that with projects like this one and the dark-seeker project.

Stephen Bassett, Development programmer / System administrator,
Global Trade Partner.
stephen at basscole.unspam.co.uk (Change unspam to demon for my real address)
"Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast"