 Robotics / 4663
Re: Novice group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 21:59:25 GMT

At 22:02 21/04/99 Wednesday , you wrote:
John VanZwieten skrev i meddelandet ...
I'd be interested in the same thing.  The robotics group is too • technical for
me to keep current with, but I'd like to discuss what projects others • are doing
with their Mindstorms.  Perhaps at some point I'll get more into the • technical
aspects, and lugnet.robotics is the first place I'll look for info. • With the
R2D2 Mindstorms kit coming this year, there will probably be even • more
non-techie Mindstorms fans.

Maybe lugnet.robotics.Mindstorms?

Don't forget the CyberMaster! As it is a bit more limited than
Mindstorms (mainly much less memory), most of the grand plans
discussed here are out of reach. But NQC (+ RCXCC) works perfectly,
and we CM owners are still interested in all the discussions. But, we
want more 'small scale projects' ideas (At least I do).

I think what's needed are more messages from us novices/simple
roboticists, I don't believe in a splitting of the newsgroup.

I support this. :-)
By the way, my Bionic Turtle (c) project will use a CyberMaster, not an RCX.

On the other hand, new LEGO units will be released soon and their programming will probably be too basic for the standards of this group, so maybe a lugnet robotics.novice group should be nice....?

Laurentino Martins

[mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt]
[http://www.terravista.pt/Enseada/2808/]