 Robotics / 3834
Re: Droid development kit picture at my web page!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 22:53:11 GMT

Alan Shutko wrote in message ...
"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> writes:

It seems that my home page has died in the last hour or so! I can't even • get
on via FTP to check the contents.

You've been hit by the /. effect.  Your URL was posted on
http://www.slashdot.org, and probably got enough hits to completely
swamp the machine.  It's a common occurrence.

#@$%^  geeks...  :-p

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?