 Robotics / 3829
Re: Droid development kit picture at my web page!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 21:54:04 GMT

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> writes:

It seems that my home page has died in the last hour or so! I can't even get
on via FTP to check the contents.

You've been hit by the /. effect.  Your URL was posted on
http://www.slashdot.org, and probably got enough hits to completely
swamp the machine.  It's a common occurrence.

--
Alan Shutko <shutkoa@ugsolutions.com> - (314) 344-5214